Pressure washing can be used to remove graffiti from walls, sidewalks and buildings. Pressure washing may be used in combination with various products and is the most common process of removal. Environment friendly products are effective in assisting us in the removal of many unwanted materials. The type of graffiti present and the surface on which it is located determines the removal process we utilize. Due to the many variables involved, the cost of service is determined on-site after an assessment is made. Please call us for a service appointment.
With the GlassRenu technology Wadley Services can repair and restore any defect, corrosion damage, or scratch on any glass surface. Please visit GlassRenu to learn about the process we use. We have tried other systems and found it is the best in the industry.
Oriental rug cleaning and more
The same injection/extraction process which allows us to safely dry clean Tahitian cotton drapes right where they hang, enables us to clean many other upholstered fabrics and surfaces. Specialty rugs and felt pool table tops are no problem for us to clean. Please give us a call if you have anything that needs cleaning regardless if you have been told it cannot be cleaned. We have cleaning and spot removal solutions that may surprise you.
Chandelier cleaning & light replacement
Three specialty services seems to always go together. When we clean chandeliers, requests to dust high level areas and change burned out light bulbs are common. We do ask our customers, however, to provide the replacement bulbs to insure the desired product is installed. In 12 years of business we have yet to meet a chandelier we could not clean. If someone installed it, we can clean it.
Awning Cleaning Service
We clean vinyl, fabric, metal, and more
Awnings need to be cleaned on a regular basis to protect the material from premature damage. Pollution such as exhaust, industrial fallout, mold, mildew, fungus, bird droppings, and environmental dirt allowed to remain in contact for extended periods of time will cause deterioration of the surface material. This in turn damages the seams and takes years off the life of your investment. Keeping awnings maintained on a regular schedule will not only save you money in the long run, but allow you to enjoy the like-new appearance of your investment.
We first remove the loose dirt with a low to no pressure/gentle scrub method, then apply a mild eco-friendly biodegradable solution designed for that material. Once the awning is cleaned, we rinse the surface with reverse osmosis or de-ionized water; this insures no minerals are left behind. We certainly recommend a cleaning schedule to prevent the need for expensive corrective cleaning and sealing services. A simple pure water scrub and rinse is always a low cost option for a quick improvement to the appearance of most awnings, but we recommend a scheduled service plan.
Please call us to discuss your individual needs and we would be happy to provide you with several first time options and maintenance cleaning frequency options. Remember when comparing your prices on awning cleaning services, ask how your contractor will be performing the service. When you compare similar services we believe you will discover our awning cleaning service is an incredible value for your dollar. Regardless of the design, we can clean it.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Everyone knows solar panel cleaning is beneficial in getting the most out of your panels, but how often should you clean and what should you pay? Additionally, who is the best provider for this service?
- The goal is to protect the investment of your solar panels and to get the most energy from them while not going broke in cleaning and maintaining them. Depending on the angle of your units and weather conditions in your area we can guesstimate your frequency of service at 3 or 6 months. In some cases an annual service can be sufficient.
- Once we have determined an initial cleaning frequency, we can give you a price for your service. Customers are always free to adjust their cleaning schedule to find the most efficient interval. Call us for minimum charges for service and more pricing information.
- In some cases a pure water scrub and rinse will be all that is required and in other cases a much deeper clean is needed. This will depend on the environmental factors affecting your panels, the manufacturer’s design, surface condition, as well as your unit’s angles. The solution we use to clean is ph neutral, phenon free, chlorine free, phosphate free, contains biodegradable surfactants, and is in compliance with “Green+Standards” for the solar panel cleaning industry. It is a biodegradable anionic detergent that releases its power in water and is proven to prevent output degradation that comes from panel build up.
Contact us today and let us help you maintain your investment and save money all at the same time!
Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
25% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE for WINTER
- Video Inspection Included with Service
- We use the industy leading Rotobrush “Brushbeast” safe to use with any type of air duct, including flex ducts.
- We guarantee all work we perform
- EPA Registered microbial used
- Watch the short video below